Yoshio Hayasaki (Prof.), Satoshi Hasegawa (Assist. Prof.), Kota Kumagai (Assist. Prof.), Juan Manuel Franco Sanchez (Ph.D. Researcher)
- Kota Kumagai and Yoshio Hayasaki, "Color volumetric display based on drawing space separation," The 11th Japan-Korea Workshop on Digital Holography & Information Photonics (DHIP2021) (Online, 22-23(23).Dec.2021).
- Satoshi Hasegawa, “Femtosecond pulsed laser processing by using adaptive optics based on a deep learning method,” The International Congress on Applications of Lasers & Electro-Optics (ICALEO) 2021 (Online, Oct.20.2021).
- Satoshi Hasegawa and Yoshio Hayasaki, “Laser micro-machining with adaptive optics based on machine learning,” OSK-OSA-OSJ joint symposia 2021 (Online, July.7.2021).
Hirotsugu Yamamoto (Prof.), Masaki Yasugi (Ph.D. Researcher)
- Shiro Suyama, Hirotsugu Yamamoto and Haruki Mizushina, “3D Image and Real Object Have Differences? ~ Enhancing or Fooling Image Reconstruction in Brain ~”, IDW’21 (Online, Dec.1-3, 2021).
- Katsunari Ashimine, Hiroshi Shigetaka, Tatsumi Fujiyoshi and Hirotsugu Yamamoto, “Development of Capacitive Sensor for Aerial Interface”, IDW’21 (Online, Dec.1-3, 2021)
- Hirotsugu Yamamoto, “Fundamentals and Applications of Aerial Display”, EJEA International Conference 2021 on Human-centered Sustainability and Innovation for an AI-assisted Future: New Interdisciplinary Education & Research for the Next Stages in Japan and Europe (Online, Oct. 22-24, 2021).
- Hirotsugu Yamamoto, “Aerial Display for User Interface in the New Normal”, ISOM’21 (Online, Oct. 3-6, 2021).
- Masaki Yasugi and Hirotsugu Yamamoto, “Fundamentals and recent developments on aerial display for touchless interface”, IMID 2021 (Online, Aug. 25-27, 2021).
Ryushi Fujimura (Assoc. Prof.)
- Ryushi Fujimura and Michito Tokoro, “Single-shot Detection of Phase-encoded Signals in Holographic Data Storage System,” International Symposium on Imaging, Sensing, and Optical Memory 2021 (Online, Oct. 3-6, 2021).
Yosuke Tamada (Assoc. Prof.)
- Yosuke Tamada, Akihiro Imai, Nan Gu, “Fluorescence imaging to understand the molecular mechanism of DNA damage-triggered cellular reprogramming in plants,” Biomedical Imaging and Sensing Conference 2021 (BISC2021) (Online, Apr. 20, 2021)